Digital Marketing Intern
Closing Date: 23rd December 2019
Denver Group is a real estate firm with offices in Nairobi. We are primarily focused on selling value added plots. We are offering an opportunity to an individual looking for an internship in the digital marketing space.
- Researching, developing, implementing, and evaluating the digital marketing strategies that align with Denver’s centric approach.
- Manage social media accounts & other relevant sites and actively participate in discussions across communities, social networks & blogs
- Develop, publish and share creative and innovative content on all digital platforms to online community members
- Strengthen brand identity by developing communication products that include digital media, reports, publications, flyers, posters, etc.
- Develop content strategies – video scripts, blog content, social media content, and campaigns content & execute
- Generate (create and edit) engaging Digital content (website covers, social media content).
- Generate, manage and track digital campaigns, promotions, giveaways etc. for the brand.
- Evaluate new trends and technology that can benefit the brand.
- Identifying the requirements for building a brand and/or business using digital marketing.
- Recommending digital Marketing solutions for continuos improvements for DM campaigns
· Completing or have completed a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program to receive credit (Preferably from Public Relations, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration (Marketing), communications, media, digital marketing, or graphic design, or related academic field
· Sharp sense of graphic design and digital media trends and a great Content writer/Editor
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
· Must be self-driven and clearly demonstrate self-learning, good Leadership Skills, creativity, critical thinking, Customer service skills, Reporting skills, excellent interpersonal skills and versatility.
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
NB: Graphic Design, Photography, adobe editing skills, digital marketing, data analytics, Automation, and Website Development is an added advantage
Interested applicants should send their applications (A cover letter and a current CV) through email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Digital Marketing Intern Position”
Sales & Digital Marketing Position
Closing Date: August 30th 2019
Denver Group is a real estate firm with offices in Nairobi. We are primarily focused on selling value added plots. We are offering an opportunity to an individual looking for a position in the sales and digital marketing space.
Qualified persons will undertake the following responsibilities;
1. Researching, developing, implementing, and evaluating the digital marketing strategies that align with Denver’s centric approach.
2. Develop digital marketing strategy, gather & create requirement documents and launch campaigns.
3. Manage the firm’s social media platforms
4. Develop content strategies – video scripts, blog content, social media content, and campaigns content & execute
5. Must have good customer orientation skills and should be aggressive.
6. Conduct comprehensive market research on sales trends and consumer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits;
7. Perform duties including property listings, assisting prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts
8. Developing a good understanding of the real estate industry, customer’s needs, in order to give proper customer service, and service delivery.
9. Using social media to advertise the company products and services and build lasting relationships with them.
10. Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
11. Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
12. Research client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
13. Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
14. Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
15. Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
16. Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
17. Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
• Knowledge of consumer marketing with a focus on developing/optimizing digital marketing programs & strategies.
• Knowledge of a range of marketing channels, including mobile, online, and direct marketing.
• A highly self-driven individual with creative thinking skills and high energy.
• Outstanding capabilities on working on multiple assignments simultaneously.
• Demonstrate passion for social media usage, management and learning.
• Proven verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
• Basic knowledge of IT Skills that is MS office usage, Data Entry, Social Media knowledge (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, You tube & Instagram).
• Graduated, or will graduate with at least a second class upper honours from university, or possess a Diploma in IT/Marketing.
If you feel you fit this role, please send your application through email email@example.com with the Title “Sales & Digital Marketing Position”
Office Administrator/Secretary/Receptionist Position
Closing Date: August 30th 2019
Denver Group is seeking to employ an Office Administrator/Secretary/Receptionist to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. A successful Office Administrator should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets, and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
• Welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Take minutes during staff meetings
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing
• Create and update records, and databases with clients’ payments and project data
• Follow up with the clients’ payments and update of project progress
• Make statutory payments (KRA, NHIF & NSSF) on behalf of the company Qualifications for the Office Administrator Job
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies or A Diploma in Business Management
• Proficiency in computer applications
• Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
• Served as an Office Administrator for a minimum period of 1 year
• Experience in taking minutes at Board level and in accordance with regulations on minutes.
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills with good understanding of administrative and report-writing skills as well as procedures in service delivery. Skills and Competencies
• Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills
• Have secretarial skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Must be able to communicate clearly, both written, and verbally.
• Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skilfully gather and analyze information
• Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
• Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
• Must be dependable, able to follow instructions.
• Must have excellent customer relation skills
• Must be able to improve performance through management feedback
Interested applicants should send their applications (A cover letter and a current CV) through email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Office Administrator/Secretary/Receptionist Position”